Day 01 : Arrival Hanoi
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide, we will start for visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho”s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh”s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi . Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple ( Taoist, dating from the Ly Dynasty ) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake ( One of the oldest in Vietnam ). Continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam”s first university constructed in 1070, it”s gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam”s past. Here we will also have a chance to see a traditional music performance. lunch at local restaurant, After lunch at local restaurant proceed (3.5h) to Ha Long Bay_was recognized by UNESCO twice as world natural heritage. First time on 17/12/1994, Ha Long Bay was recognized for aesthetic value. On 2/12/2000, the Bay was recognized for the value of geology, geomorphology. Moreover, Ha Long bay has just been announced in list of top seven new natural world’s wonders by New7Worlder Organization. This evening you will have a seafood dinner at one of the good local restaurant. Dinner at local restaurant. Free to discover night market. Overnight at hotel in Halong.
Day 02 : Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel, Take a private boat trip to visit Ha Long bay (A Natural World Heritage) with: Thien Cung grotto, Dinh Huong, Ga Choi Islet, etc. Lunch on boat with fresh seafood. After lunch, back to Hanoi. Arriving Hanoi. Shopping around Hanoi Old Quarter : Hang Gai, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao Streets and Trang Tien Plaza. Here you can fine many kind of Vietnam traditional products like silk, ceramic, lacquer wares etc. Dinner at local restaurant & Enjoy the Special Vietnam water puppet show. Free go shopping at night Market in some streets of Ancient Quarter Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 03 : Transfer Airport (B)
After breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for flight departure. Feel Lovely with us, Thank you for choosing Asia Medan.
• All transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver;
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in twin/double/triple sharing room with daily breakfast;
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary
• English or Mandarin speaking tour guide; (Surcharge USD$ 28/group/fullday visiting for Indonesian speaking tour guide)
• Entrance fees, boat trip in Ha Long;
• Water puppet show in Hanoi;
• 02 bottle of mineral water/pax/day.
• Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
• International airfares unless otherwise stated;
• Airport departure taxes;
• Travel insurance and tipping
• Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation;
• Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability);
• Vietnam Visa (if any).