Day 01 : Arrival Hanoi
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transfer to the hotel, check in for accommodation. free program.
Day 02 : Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel, bus and guide will pick you up at your hotel for 3 ½ hour drive to Halong. Arrive in Halong board Halong Oriental Sails. Lunch is served with a welcome drink while the boat is cruising the bay to enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape with Fighting cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner . After visiting Amazing Cave we stop at a floating house and go kayaking to Luon cave to enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the bay. Fresh fruit platter will be served followed by a dinner. Overnight on board. free program.
Day 03 : Ha Long – Hanoi (B,L,D)
Sunrise breakfast and cruise around the clear & emerald water to another part of Halong bay with a close up view of stunning limestone peaks. such as Drum cave , Man’s head Islet….Heading to Van Gia fishing village, you will have the opportunity to understand more about the fishermen’s daily life. Having lunch on board with a variety of local foods, enjoying the rest of the boat trip before back to Halong dock. Have a short break before en route to Hanoi, drive to hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 04 : Ha Noi – Transfer Airport (B)
After breakfast at hotel, we will visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho”s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh”s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi . Continue to visit Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake ( One of the oldest in Vietnam ). continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam”s first university constructed in 1070, it”s gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam”s past. Free at leisure or go shopping at Trang Tien Plaza, Ancient Quarter or Vincom City Tower till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure.
Feel Lovely with us, Thank you for choosing Asia Medan.
• All transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver;
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in twin/double/triple sharing room with daily breakfast;
• 1 night on board the junk;
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary
• English or Mandarin speaking tour guide (Surcharge: to be advise if request for Indonesian and another speaking tour guide)
• Entrance fees;
• Boat trip in Ha Long;
• 02 bottle of mineral water/pax/day.
• Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
• Bank transaction fee;
• International airfares unless otherwise stated;
• Airport departure taxes;
• Travel insurance and tipping (3 usd/ pax/ day for Local guide + Driver);
• Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation;
• Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability).
• Vietnam Visa (if any)