7D6N GOLDEN TRIANGLE (DELHI – AMRITSAR - JAIPUR – AGRA) TOUR PACKAGE
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
On your arrival at Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and from there you will be transferred to your hotel. After your fresh up you will enjoy half day city tour and visit India Gate (War memorial), President's house, Parliament house and Secretariat building, Lotus Temple (Closed on Monday) and Qutab Minar. Rest of time free for shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Amritsar
Early morning scheduled transfer to New Delhi Amritsar Railway station to board the train for Amritsar. Scheduled arrive Amritsar at 1335Hrs and transfer to Hotel. After fresh up we shall take you on excursion tour of Wagha Border. Flags' ceremony was a daily military practice that the security forces of India and Pakistan have followed since 1959. This ceremony takes place every evening before sunset at the Wagha border. Back to Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Amritsar – New Delhi (By Train Swarna Shatabdi 1630Hrs / 2230Hrs)
Early morning visit the Golden Temple to pay obeisance to wahe Guru. Later start the city tour and visit the Durgiana Mandir, Baba Atal Rai Tower and the Jalianwallah Bagh.
In the afternoon scheduled transfer to Amritsar railway station to board the train for New Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi will assist you to transfer hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Delhi - Jaipur (260Kms, 5Hrs drive)
After breakfast at hotel drive to Jaipur. Afternoon arrive check into Hotel. Rest of time free at leisure or visit the local markets with our chauffer. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 05: In Jaipur (Excursion to Amber Fort + Half day City tour)
After breakfast at the hotel we will take you for excursion of Amber fort to see the fabulous Amber Fort. En-route to Amber you will stop and see the `Palace of Winds’, otherwise known as Hawa Mahal. It is really an elaborate facade behind which the ladies of the court used to watch the daily goings on in the street below. Afternoon visiting the City Palace, a famous landmark that is expanded over a large area as it occupies one seventh of the city. Walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar or Astronomical Observatory made by the Maharaja of Jaipur. It has also been included in the world heritage lists. You will also have the opportunity to wander in the local markets where you can shop for souvenirs, traditional Rajasthani attires, skilful art craft of the region etc. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 06: Jaipur – Agra (245Kms, 5Hrs drive)
After early breakfast at the hotel drive to Agra. On your way you will visit the UNESCO world heritage site – Fatehpur Sikri. This deserted red sandstone city was built by the Great Mughal Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the late 16th century. Popular highlights of this region are Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chishti, Diwan-i-Am, Panch Mahal etc., Afternoon arrive Agra – which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Arrive and check into Hotel. After fresh up you will be taken to witness the exquisiteness of Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays) built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine the mortal remains of his Queen Mumtaz followed by visit of Agra Fort. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 07: Agra / Delhi Airport departure (210Kms, 4Hrs drive)
Take your breakfast at hotel and day free at leisure until drive to Delhi. Upon arrival transfer to Delhi International Airport to board the flight for onward destination. Tour ends with happy memories. Feel Lovely with us, Thank you for choosing Asia Medan".
• 06 Nights hotel accommodation in above chosen hotels in Double/Twin Sharing room on bed & breakfast basis
• Airport transfers with staff assistance
• Both way Railway station transfer in Delhi & Amritsar
• Half day City tour in Amritsar + Wagha Border
• Train ticket reservation for New Delhi – Amritsar – New Delhi in Ac chair car
• Welcome with Garlanding on arrival and water Bottle each
• All Transportation & s/seeing by Air-conditioned Tata Indigo car for 02 /03 Pax, Toyota Innova Car for 04 – 05 pax & Tempo traveller for 06 /08 Pax
• 01 Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
• All currently applicable taxes
• Visa Fees
• International / Domestic airfare
• Lunch /dinner during the tour until clearly specified.
• Monument entrance fees
• Tour guide during sightseeing
• Travel Insurance
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc
• Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
• Any other service/s not specified above