Day 01 : Arrival Hanoi
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transfer to the hotel, check in for accommodation. free program.
Day 02 : Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay (B,L,D)
After breakfast. check out hotel, drive to Halong bay, arrival Halong bay, Embark on board, followed by a cruise briefing, Lunch is served with a welcome drink while the boat is cruising the bay to enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape with Fighting cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner . After visiting Amazing Cave we stop at a floating house and go kayaking to Luon cave to enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the bay. Fresh fruit platter will be served followed by a dinner. Overnight on board. free program.
Day 03 : Halong – Lan Ha bay (B,L,D)
in the morning, you have breakfast at boat, Transfer to day boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay, Relaxing & kayaking, Have the whole day relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Van Boi beach, Ba Cat beach, and leisure kayak around the Lan Ha Bay. Cruise back to the main boat. Enjoy dinner. Partying, fishing or just lazing. Overnight on board. free program.
Day 04 : Halong Bay – Hanoi (B,L,D)
Having breakfast at sunrise, After breakfast, Early swimming, excising or photo hunting, Cruising through Drum cave, Man’s Head Islet, Van Gia fishing village and then leisurely back to harbor disembark the Cruise at around 11.00am, Drive back to Hanoi, arrive Hanoi check in hotel for accommodation, Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 05 : Ha Noi – Transfer Airport (B)
After breakfast at hotel, we will visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho”s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh”s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi . Continue to visit Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake ( One of the oldest in Vietnam ). continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam”s first university constructed in 1070, it”s gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam”s past. Free at leisure or go shopping at Trang Tien Plaza, Ancient Quarter or Vincom City Tower till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure.
Feel Lovely with us, Thank you for choosing Asia Medan.
• All transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver;
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in twin/double/triple sharing room with daily breakfast;
• 2 night on board the junk;
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary
• English speaking tour guide (Surcharge: to be advise if request for Indonesian and another speaking tour guide)
• Entrance fees;
• Boat trip in Ha Long;
• 02 bottle of mineral water/pax/day.
• Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
• International airfares unless otherwise stated;
• Bank transaction fee;
• Airport departure taxes;
• Travel insurance and tipping
• Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation;
• Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability).
• Vietnam Visa (if any)