5 Days 4 Night Ho Chi Minh Hue Hoi An Tour Package
Day 01 : Ho Chi Minh - Hue
On arrival in Ho Chi Minh city, transfer to airport for domestic flight to Hue. Upon arrival in Hue, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transfer to the hotel, check in for accommodation. free program.
Day 02 : Hue (B,L,D)
After Breakfast, Enjoy a morning cruise on the romantic Perfume River to visit Hue’s oldest and most revered site Thien Mu Pagoda, then the Mausoleum of Emperor Minh Mang. lunch at local restaurant, after lunch, visit the Imperial Citadel, the Purple Forbidden City, the Mausoleum of Emperor Tu Duc and the bustling Dong Ba market. back to hotel. Overnight in Hue.
Day 03 : Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An (B,L,D)
After Breakfast, drive to Hoi An town, a recognized World Heritage Site. Stop in Danang to visit the famous China Beach and Cham Museum which contains the finest collection of Cham sculpture in the world. Visit this ancient town: the 200 year-old Tan Ky house, Phuc Kien Pagoda, the Assembly Hall, the former merchants’ houses, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the colourful riverside market. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 04 : Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City tour - Cu Chi Tunnel (B,L,D)
After breakfast, Morning fly to Ho Chi Minh city, the biggest industrial and commercial city of Vietnam. Leave Ho Chi Minh City for Cu Chi tunnels, On your way, you will pass by paddy fields. Here you will have the opportunity to meet villagers and witness how rice paper is made. Explore the amazing labyrinth of tunnels used by the guerrillas during the war. lunch will be served at local restaurant. Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City and proceed for a half day city tour. Visit the War museum, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post Office, Ben Thanh market and other shopping center if time permits. Enjoy dinner at local restaurant. check in hotel Overnight in Ho Chi minh.
Day 05 : Transfer Airport
After breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for flight departure. Feel Lovely with us, Thank you for choosing Asia Medan.
• All transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver;
• 4 nights hotel accommodation in twin/double/triple sharing room with daily breakfast;
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary (Requested Hala/ Vegetarian meal surcharges at US$ 2-3/ pax/ meal, available only in Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cu Chi tunnel, Hanoi);
• English or Mandarin speaking tour guide; (Surcharge USD$ 28/group/fullday visiting for Indonesian speaking tour guide)
• Entrance fees, boat trips in Hue.
• 02 bottle of mineral water/pax/day.
• Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
• Bank transaction fee;
• International and Domestic airfares unless otherwise stated;
• Airport departure taxes;
• Travel insurance and tipping (3 usd/ pax/ day for Local guide + Driver);
• Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation;
• Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability).
• Vietnam Visa (if any)