Day 01 : Arrival Hanoi
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transfer to the hotel, check in for accommodation. free program.
Day 02 : Hanoi Exploration (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel, Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho”s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh”s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi . Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple ( Taoist, dating from the Ly Dynasty ) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake ( One of the oldest in Vietnam ). Continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam”s first university constructed in 1070, it”s gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam”s past. Here we will also have a chance to see a traditional music performance. Have lunch at local restaurant. After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum, We will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful waters, and visit Ngoc Son temple. For the end of the tour journey visit by coach trip along the Hanoi Old Quarter. Enjoy the Special Vietnam water puppet show, a unique and famous traditional performance.
Dinner at local restaurant. Take a short sightseeing tour by cyclo through the bustling ancient quarter streets. Free for shopping. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 03 : Transfer Airport (B)
After breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for flight departure. Feel Lovely with us, Thank you for choosing Asia Medan.
• Round trip transfers with private air-conditioned vehicle;
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in twin/double/triple sharing room with daily breakfast;
• Entrance fees, boat trip in Ha Long;
• Water puppet show;
• 01 hour cyclo tour;
• 02 bottle of mineral water/pax/day
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary (Requested Hala/ Vegetarian meal surcharges at US$ 2-3/ pax/ meal, available only in Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cu Chi tunnel, Hanoi);
• English or Mandarin speaking tour guide; (Surcharge USD$ 28/group/fullday visiting for Indonesian speaking tour guide)
• Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
• Bank transaction fee;
• International airfares unless otherwise stated;
• Airport departure taxes;
• Travel insurance and tipping (3 usd/ pax/ day for Local guide + Driver);
• Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation;
• Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability);
• Vietnam Visa (if any).
• Others not mentioned in the itinerary.