5 Days 4 Night Ha Noi – Ho Chi Minh Tour Package
Day 01 : Arrival Hanoi
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transfer to the hotel, check in for accommodation. free program.
Day 02 : Hanoi – halong Bay (B,L,D)
fter breakfast at hotel, Enjoy a morning city tour to some of the city’s attractions including the fascinating Ho Chi Minh mausoleum (close on Monday & Friday) and Quan Thanh pagoda on the shores of Truc Bach lake. This pagoda dates from the 11th century and is said to protect this region from outside invaders. Next, proceed to visit Ngoc Son temple in the centre of modern Hanoi. Driver through Hanoi old quarter. Continue visiting to the temple of Literature, which is regarded as the first university in Viet Nam. lunch at locak restaurant, after lunch at local restaurant continue drive to Ha Long Bay, one of Vietnam’s greatest natural wonders and was recognized as World’s Natural Heritage by UNESCO in 2000. dinner at local restaurant, Overnight at hotel in Ha Long bay.
Day 03 : Ha Long – Hanoi (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel Take a 4-hour cruise on the emerald green waters of Halong among the 3,000 spectacular limestone Islands, visit grottoes and floating village. The cruise ends with a fresh seafood lunch on board. lunch at local restaurant, back to hanoi, dinner at local restaurant upon arrival in Hanoi. Transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for domestic flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Our driver will pick you up at Tan San Nhat International Airport and transfer to HCMC. Check in hotel for accommodation. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 04 : Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Cu Chi (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel, Leave Ho Chi Minh City for Cu Chi tunnels, On your way, you will pass by paddy fields. Here you will have the opportunity to meet villagers and witness how rice paper is made. Explore the amazing labyrinth of tunnels used by the guerrillas during the war. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City and proceed for a half day city tour. Visit the War museum, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post Office, Ben Thanh market and other shopping center if time permits. Enjoy dinner at one of the good local restaurants. back to hotel, Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Transfer Airport (B)
After breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for flight departure. Feel Lovely with us, Thank you for choosing Asia Medan.
• All transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver;
• 4 nights hotel accommodation in twin/double/triple sharing room with daily breakfast;
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary
• English or Mandarin speaking tour guide; (Surcharge USD$ 28/group/fullday visiting for Indonesian speaking tour guide)
• Entrance fees, boat trips in My Tho & Halong Bay.
• Traditional music show in My Tho;
• 02 bottle of mineral water/pax/day.
• Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
• Bank transaction fee;
• International and Domestic airfares unless otherwise stated;
• Airport departure taxes;
• Travel insurance and tipping
• Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation;
• Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability).
• Vietnam Visa (if any)