2D1N PALEMBANG TOUR PACKAGE
Palembang is the capital city of the Indonesian province of South Sumatra. Moreover, the city proper covers 369.22 square kilometres of land on both banks of Musi River on the eastern lowland of southern Sumatra. Henceforth, Palembang is the second most populous city in Sumatra, after Medan, the ninth most populous city in Indonesia. Next, Palembang is the one of the oldest cities in Southeast Asia.Then, It was once the capital city of Srivijaya, a powerful Buddhist kingdom that ruled many parts of the western Indonesian Archipelago and controlled many maritime trade routes, especially in the Strait of Malacca. Therefore, Palembang is mostly known by many Indonesians for Ampera Bridge, the city main landmark and pempek, one of Indonesian famous snack hailed from the city. Lastly, Palembang is the host city of the 2011 Southeast Asian Games.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL PALEMBANG – HALFDAY TOUR (D)
Arrive at SMB II Airport Palembang . Then, you will be pick up and halfday tour sightseeing and visit Ampera Bridge, Agung Mosque, Revolutionery people Monument ( Monpera ), Jakabaring area, Watertoren , Kuto Besak Fortress dan Museum Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II. Without delay, dinner will served at Riverside Restaurant with panoramic light of Ampera Bridge. Lastly, free time at hotel.
DAY 2: MUSI TOUR – DEP PALEMBANG (B/L)
After breakfast at Hotel, by tradisional boat musi tour visit Rumah Kapiten and Kemaro Island in the middle of Musi river. After that, lunch at local restaurant, transfer to Airport for your next flight. See you again. Lastly, hope to see you soon.
PRICE INCLUSIONS :
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- B’fast, Lunch & Dinner as program
- Tradisional boat musi tour
- Indonesia / Melayu / English speaking Guide (FOR GROUP)
- Tour as program
- Refreshment ( daily water + snackbox on tour)
- Airport handling ( Excld Porter )
PRICE EXCLUSIONS :
- Return Airline ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Additional (if any): Extra meals, Extra transport & Optional tour (Watersport, etc.)
- Tipping for driver/guide, mini bar & other personal expenses unspecified on itinerary
- Surcharge for high season